- me: that's not quite hot enough let me just turn it up to boiling lava.
- me: yes good i shall bathe in the waters of mordor.
- me: why do we have like 25 different kinds of shampoo?
- me: i'ma read the back of this.
- me: lather, rinse, repeat?
- me: why do i have to repeat is your product so shitty it didn't work the first time?
- me: hold the fuck up i have to write fanfic in my head real quick.
- me: if water is a renewable resource does that mean every celebrity i've ever loved has showered in this same water before?
- me: eheheheheheheheheheh.
- me: but you didn't have to cUT ME OFF.
- me: did i already wash my hair?
- me: i think i did but i don't remember.
- me: i'ma do it again.
- me: FUCK I REPEATED.
- me: well played, pantene pro-v. WELL PLAYED
- me: i wonder what it's like to have sex in the shower.
- me: i bet it's awkward.
- me: i bet a lot of injuries happen that way.
- me: okay time to get out.
- me: where the fuck is my towel.
That awkward moment when you ran up the stairs and now you’re trying to hide your heavy breathing like it’s no big deal but you’re actually pretty winded and dear god you need to work out.
I have never watched Teen Wolf so all I know is that there is the big angry one and the silly cute one and that there is gay subtext and wolves.
Today in PE this girl decided to play some music for us while we work out and she started playing death metal and everyone looked at her like “the fuck is this” so she stopped playing it and out of no where this girl in the corner of the room goes “EXCUSE ME I WAS WORSHIPPING THE DEVIL OVER HERE CAN YOU PLEASE PUT THAT BACK ON” and I seriously couldn’t breathe and everyone else was scared for their safety
Rolling by ErA
can’t look at this and not smile!!